Vice Admiral Chris Dykes
The Chief of Communications is a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and is responsible for developing the Colonial Ministry of Defense’s social presence and developing communication outreach platforms such as the Colonial Ministry of Defense Quarterly Newsletter. This is an appointed position, chosen by the Commander in Chief, and is affirmed by the Fleet Commanders’ Council. This person holds the minimum rank of Vice Admiral. The duties of the Chief of Communications are as follows:
- Administer and Moderate the Official Colonial Ministry of Defense Facebook page, Discord channels, Twitter pages, and other social media
- Coordinate and serve as chief editor for the Quarterly Colonial Ministry of Defense Newsletter, Action Stations.
- Support Fleet Leadership in keeping consistent communication standards across the fleet.
- Responsible for ensuring that adequate response is taken for significant membership issues.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Commander in Chief.